A blend of liposomal glutathione with PQQ and Co-Q10 is one of the best ways to support your energy levels.
Need an energy boost?
Got Glutathione? Got Vitamin C?
Energy production starts at the cellular level with “get-up-and-go” signals, in the form of ATP, being manufactured in the mitochondria, the powerhouse of your cells. So, when you think energy production, think – mitochondria, more mitochondria, and mitochondrial health.
Supplementing with a blend of liposomal glutathione with PQQ and Co-Q10 is one of the best ways to support the powerhouse of your cells, and thereby your energy levels. Glutathione supports the health of the mitochondria by protecting them from oxidative damage or free radical damage (protects the integrity of your DNA too), while Co-Q10 is a necessary electron donor in the “energy transport chain,” and PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a micronutrient and antioxidant which is involved in enzymatic process that help with energy production of the mitochondria, and encourages mitochondrial biogenesis – the birth of new mitochondria. Kind of makes sense that over time new mitochondria are necessary and…more mitochondria might just mean you get to do more – better. Better energy – better you.
Vitamin C plays a supportive role in energy as well by performing antioxidant activity which, again, supports the integrity of our cells. Vitamin C is also a well-known immune booster. Clinical studies have indicated that low Vitamin C levels can show up as fatigue, confusion and low energy.
- Pocernich CB, Butterfield DA. Elevation of glutathione as a therapeutic strategy in Alzheimer disease. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1822(5):625-630. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2011.10.003
- Travica N, Ried K, Sali A, Hudson I, Scholey A, Pipingas A. Plasma Vitamin C Concentrations and Cognitive Function: A Cross-Sectional Study. Front Aging Neurosci. 2019;11:72. Published 2019 Apr 2. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2019.00072
- Travica N, Ried K, Sali A, Scholey A, Hudson I, Pipingas A. Vitamin C Status and Cognitive Function: A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(9):960. Published 2017 Aug 30. doi:10.3390/nu9090960
- Waly MI, Al-Attabi Z, Guizani N. Low Nourishment of Vitamin C Induces Glutathione Depletion and Oxidative Stress in Healthy Young Adults. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2015;20(3):198-203. doi:10.3746/pnf.2015.20.3.198
- Weschawalit S, Thongthip S, Phutrakool P, Asawanonda P. Glutathione and its antiaging and antimelanogenic effects. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017;10:147-153. Published 2017 Apr 27. doi:10.2147/CCID.S128339
- Huang Y, Chen N, Miao D. Effect and mechanism of pyrroloquinoline quinone on anti-osteoporosis in Bmi-1 knockout mice-Anti-oxidant effect of pyrroloquinoline quinone. Am J Transl Res. 2017;9(10):4361-4374. Published 2017 Oct 15.
- Ohwada K, Takeda H, Yamazaki M, et al. Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) Prevents Cognitive Deficit Caused by Oxidative Stress in Rats. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2008;42(1):29-34. doi:10.3164/jcbn.2008005
”Energy production starts at the cellular level with “get-up-and-go” signals.
What Our Customers Are Saying
One of the reasons I love the Almsbio Glutathione is that it’s blended with PQQ and Co-Q10 – all which work synergistically to support cellular health – and this is where every story of life begins. So, Glutathione, PQQ and Co-Q10 product from Almsbio is one of my go-to’s. Think, nourish, protect, birth, energize our cells in a way that supports the best health outcomes for you and me!Sandy Hamman, MSACN
They have the best products by far! The products are priced right, and they are 100% all-natural!Ken Hamman
My wife and I have been using AlmsBio Glutathione MitoTherapy for a few years and we take it almost every day, especially during cold and flu season!Steven L. Fullerton